B.G in the Am
You can hear Detroit's own B.G on Channel 955 every weekend. He got his start in radio in 2003 with an Internship with Channel 955's sister station FM 98 WJLB. It was during his internship that he got bit by the radio bug. B.G has worked at the legendary Harmonie Park & Studio A recording studios in Detroit as he is also a certified recording/mixing engineer and has worked with many local and national recording artist. He took a break from the music industry in 2008 and took a position at WDIV Local 4 as a creative services producer but following his passion to continue his career in the music industry he returned to radio in 2009. B.G also owns a Graphic Design/ Web Marketing company called Greenway Multimedia Group. In addition to hosting his radio shows B.G does promotional appearances for Channel 955 so you can catch him all over the D.
KICKING IT W/ AL ALLEN FROM FOX 2 NEWS AT SOUTH BAR
WITH THE CREW AT CLUTCH CARGOS
KELLY ROWLAND STOPPED BY
HANGING W/STEVE HARVEY
Good news for fans of real, quality music! Paris Hilton has signed with Cash Money Records and is working on a house music album that will supposedly be released this summer.
Still there? Hilton broke the news to Showbiz411 at a party in Cannes, where the heiress is because she's an actress or filmmaker supporting "The Bling Ring," a Sofia Coppola movie about the pretty girl crime syndicate that burglarized Hilton in real life. (The movie was filmed in part at Hilton's home.)
Showbiz 411 says that Hilton will join Drake and Nicki Minaj, so it's likely she's actually signing with Young Money Entertainment, a subsidiary of Cash Money. Hilton also claims Dutch house producer Afrojack is helping her out, an interesting tidbit given that the two were previously rumored to be dating. Hilton was a constant presence on his tour and in his "Afrojet," but the producer is now said to be dating DJ Bambi.
“This is a lot different than my first album,” Paris said. “It’s really going to be house music.”
For those who are unfamiliar, Hilton first blessed the music-listening world in 2006, when she released "Paris" on Heiress records. It reached the top ten on the Billboard albums chart, but received decidedly mixed reviews. She also recently dropped a track with Lil Wayne and starred in a Rich Gang music video.
As for her work in house music, Hilton has already scored a few DJ gigs (though she needed a tech to come out and fiddle with the mixer while she danced her way through her hands-free set) and is reportedly doing a residency in Ibiza this summer. A-Trak called videos of her performance "'SNL' worthy" and deadmau5 simply retorted that "the Mayans saw this sh-t coming," but apparently that hasn't stopped Paris from moving boldly in the direction of her electronic dance music ambitions.
There you have it. Cash Money Records, where dreams come true!!
Ke$ha drank her own piss.
No seriously, Ke$ha drank her own urine. She wasn't trapped in the woods and had to do it for survival. She was just in car with her friends and decided to piss in a bottle and drink it after one of her friends shared a story.
To make matters worse...it was all caught on tape:
As you may have guessed, the morality police also known as the Parent Television Council released a statement:
"If given the opportunity, I can’t imagine that parents would want to pay for a cable network that airs an episode of a pop star drinking her own urine.”
1. Star Magazine reported that the Kardashian family is "going broke" and are "millions in debt". The family is supposedly “spending money faster than they make it," with Kim spending about “$350,000 a month on her credit cards" all by herself. Check out just how bad things are over at Gossip Cop.
2. Taylor Swift might have a little bit of jealousy in her, which is the reason she doesn't want Selena Gomez to date Justin Bieber. Perez Hilton reports that she is "not a belieber" and that she's upset that Selena “still has Justin as ‘her person’ to go to” while she's all alone. Check out what will happen to Selena and Justin over at Gossip Cop.3. Life & Style reports that Robert Pattinson broke up with Kristen Stewart because Katy Perry told him to. She reportedly told him "she didn’t think their relationship could withstand the cheating scandal” and that he “deserved better.” Gossip Cop has the scoop.
4. According to Star, Zac Efron is Charlie Sheen's new wingman, and he's usually at Charlie's house "partying" when he's not busy. The two of them supposedly "drink together for hours." Check out more details on their bromance at Gossip Cop.
5. In Touch Mag reports that Khloe Kardashian is "obsessed" with losing weight. The Kardashian sister has “already lost around 20 pounds, and she says she wants to lose another 15.” Gossip Cop has more details on her reported obsession.
6. Star reports that things might get interesting for Liam Hemsworth after he was "caught canoodling" with Jennifer Lawrence at the Cannes Film Festival. The two apparently were “flirting all night long” and “couldn’t stop touching each other.” Check out more details at Gossip Cop.
7. The National Enquirer reports that Gwyneth Paltrow had "terrible body odor" at the Met Gala this month in NYC. Apparently she smelled so "pungent" that people had to wave their hands “in front of their noses after passing her.” Gossip Cop has more details.
The latest installment of The Fast and Furious series, movie number six, is getting ready to hit theaters next week. To celebrate the occasion, the good folks at Fast and Furious released a music video for "We Own it," the bangin' 2 Chainz and Wiz Khalifa collabo.
Now, we're not gonna front: the video is kind of a jip. Neither Wiz Khalifa or 2 Chainz are actually in it. Instead you just see a punch of shots from the movie.
So, if you like the song, you might as well watch the video. Check it out above.
And look out for that Fast and Furious 6 soundtrack. That thang is pretty stacked. The tracklist is below.