1) How do I purchase tickets to the iHeartRadio Music Festival?
All tickets go on sale to the public EXCLUSIVELY at Ticketmaster at http://www.ticketmaster.com/iHeartRadio-Music-Festival-tickets/artist/1616924
Please note: Ticketmaster is our only official ticket provider. Only purchase tickets through a reliable and trusted source - we are not responsible for tickets purchased through 3rd party providers.
2) When do tickets go on-sale via Ticketmaster?
Tickets go on sale Saturday, July 14th, at 10a PT/1p ET.
Tickets will be available at the following prices:
$71.25 plus $11.15 Handling Fee (Obstructed View)
$134.25 plus $13.45 Handling Fee
$265.50 plus $24.15 Handling Fee
$423.00 plus $24.15 Handling Fee
3) It's five minutes after tickets have gone on sale and Ticketmaster has informed me that tickets have sold out. How is that possible? What do I do when this happens?
The iHeartRadio Music Festival is the hottest music festival around and will sell out quickly. We wish we could have tickets for everyone; however, venue size limits the number of tickets that can be sold. If Ticketmaster says there are no seats available in the section or price range you're requesting, try another. If you don't mind splitting up your party, you may even want to try searching for groups of two in the same section, or single seats. If you were not able to purchase tickets, please keep your radios locked to Clear Channel radio stations across the country on a daily basis because we will be giving away tons of tickets to the iHeartRadio Music Festival! You can find more ways to win tickets here.
4) What is the maximum number of tickets that I can purchase?
Four (4) tickets per order per night. Tickets available on a first come first serve basis.
5) I’m interested in knowing what time my favorite artist performs. Do you have a schedule? What time does the show start and end?
We do not release set times, set lengths, or set lists. Show begins promptly at 7:30pm PT
6) I’m handicapped / disabled. Do you have seats that are handicap accessible?
Handicap/ADA Seating is available and can be purchased during the on-sale on July 14th. There is limited seating available so be sure to head to Ticketmaster at 1pm ET.
7) I won tickets for the iHeartRadio Music Festival on-air or online. Where will I be sitting?
Seat locations are selected at random for all winners when the tickets arrive to iHeartRadio.
8) Will the concert be appropriate for my son/daughter that is under 18 years of age?
Absolutely! The iHeartRadio Music Festival will directly reflect the music that is played on Clear Channel radio stations across the country every day.
9) I love taking photos at concerts! Can I bring my SLR camera and/or video camera?
Per venue policy - professional grade cameras, cameras with detachable lenses & recording devices are strictly prohibited.
10) I really want to buy an official teeshirt or sweatshirt from the iHeartRadio Music Festival! Is there a place where I can buy merch from the festival or artists?
Official iHRMF merchandise will be available to purchase at the MGM Grand. Stay tuned for more details.
11) How do you obtain backstage passes for the iHeartRadio Music Festival or any concert/event in the area?
Due to limited physical space backstage, backstage passes are not available to anyone who is not an artist performing, or someone who is directly involved with production of the show - sorry!
12) How do I obtain a press pass for the iHeartRadio Music Festival?
Press inquiries can be directed to Michael Samonte at email@example.com. Please include your company info, name, title and phone number.